Hello, so sorry it’s a day late, I offer you my most sincere apologies! I’m afraid I’ve been having too much of a good time lately! I’m currently preparing to move cities, keeping a watchful eye over a small baby pigeon that calls my balcony home and enjoying the Knights Templar Festival here in Tomar. It’s been a pretty fun week to be honest. Later on I’m off out for some medieval style drinks with friends. It’s a happy Saturday! … Continue reading
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Digital Nomad Jobs: English as a foreign language teacher (EFL/ESL) (Archive edition)
- Digital Nomad Jobs: Freelance Graphic Designer (Archive edition)
- Digital Nomad Jobs - More Nomad News From Nowhere. Issue 21.
- Freelance Launch - How to Start Your Freelance Career From Scratch
- Digital Nomad Jobs - More Nomad News From Nowhere. Issue 20.
- New Contact Details
- So, what is a digital nomad anyway?
- Digital Nomad Jobs: Online Translator (Archive edition)
Search Digital Nomad Jobs